e mërkurë, 9 korrik 2008

Still Trying To figure Out How This Works

I am scared to say that I have lost touch with my computer---I have no idea how to use a blog. So, that in mind, I think the following posted under Kelly's comment from February, but I am not sure, so let me try it this way...

I would have to agree with Kelly's idea and Barry's comments from earlier this year, the travelling Hogs Shakers sounds like fun! Sorry it took so long to check this, I had forgotten it was in my favorites.

So is anyone still coming to Fort Worth the week of July 21? I have that week off. Although I am busy that Tuesday, the rest of the week is wide open. Thought I would ask, just in case plans needed to be made or changed.

Hey, can I get an email notification when the blog is updated? How do I set that up?

OK, well, I need to finish a report and get ready for bed, so I will talk to y'all later!

Love ya'll,
Ellen

2 komente:

Barry tha...

Sorry we haven't given everyone our itinerary yet: we'll be in Fort Worth August 13-16, then go to Wichita Fall to see Catherine's dad on the 17-20 (we fly back on the 20th). I'll call you all soon to follow up....
Barry

Barry tha...
Komenti u hoq nga autori.