e martë, 7 tetor 2008

Fun times with the Cookes

Mom and Dad came to Midland to watch Will play football. He was the starting center for the first time and he did great. Especially since he had not practiced that position before. I was glad Mom and Dad were able to be there. Then we celebrated by eating Mexican food. YUM>But Jim and WIll went to a Tech game instead of eating with us.

(I will add pictures of Will playing football later. I am not sure how to do it from a cd.)
The next weekend we went to Ft. Worth.
We had a great time . Bekah and I went there to see Mom and Dad and to celebrate my high school reunion. It was fun to eat at Risky's BBQ in the stockyards. It was a quick trip but fun. The week before that was crazy with homecoming activities. I have included some pictures for your enjoyment.
Powderpuff football seniors vs jr. Senior won. Bekah was the center part of the game, just like her dad and brother!






This is Bekah's Ft. Worth project. She painted the skyline with glitter paint. It looked great. For an added treat to her presentation she served coke in Kincaid glasses that the manager of Kincaid's gave her!

This is a dresser we got from Peggy's for Will. It is solid Maple. I wish I had gotten a before picture. It was an ugly green/black color with brass handles. I painted it black and spray painted the handles silver. I think it looks pretty good!


We celebrated Wll's birthday at Chili's. This is his new camera! Happy 14th birthday!




Nuk ka komente: