e enjte, 2 tetor 2008

Pickin' Party

Your Dad usually sits over by the lamp. But the best part of one of these events is the smile on your Dad's face. He picks up the guitar and never stops smiling.
Pickin' party in the living room. Not the picture I intended but can't see real well! Der is admiring our new sidewalk. I know, at one time the pavers had a red and white pattern and although the design was very attractive it did detract from the overall picture. Der has enjoyed sitting in the chair (just behind him) and watching the world go by.

1 koment:

Barry tha...

The front walk looks great: you guys did a great job! Which reminds me, we have a back yard in our building. It's kind of a mess right now--broken concrete, bricks and just plain ol' rocks--but if you both want to come spend some time up here, I've had a notion for a patio back there. Shouldn't take too long: I'm thinking 5-6 months, tops.

The party looks like a lot of fun! I couldn't even begin to keep up (the last time I really tried to play guitar... well, I think there was a Southern Democrat in the White House... but he was from Georgia...) but it'd be great to hear everyone play!
Barry